You Can Help SAHARA Survivors
We simply can’t do this work without your help! With your support, SAHARA has helped many survivors of gender-based violence, physical abuse, sexual abuse, domestic violence, elder abuse and provided them with free legal services, citizenship services and mental health therapy.
Interested in supporting a specific program? Let us know which program you would like to donate to:
Donations by Check
Please make check payable to SAHARA.
Address: 17100 Pioneer Blvd, Suite 260, Artesia, CA 90701. Please notify us of your donation by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations by Electronic Payment
Please click button below. Accepted methods: Credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay
Support our community even more by becoming a SAHARA Ambassador
Raise awareness about the extensive services SAHARA offers by joining our growing network of SAHARA Ambassadors.
- Host a small event with your family and friends
- A member of the SAHARA team will provide a short presentation to inform them on how their financial support can change the life of a domestic violence survivor.
- Give yourself a round of applause for helping a survivor in need!
- Make a difference in the lives of hundreds of women, children and elders in your community
- Recognition at our annual gala and website
- Expand your network with like-minded members of the community
Email: email@example.com (Ilesha Gupta)
Call: 562.402.4132 ext 1010
IF YOU ARE FACING A LIFE-THREATENING EMERGENCY, CALL 911
For support and services call SAHARA at 562-402-4132
Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
24 Hour Toll-Free Helpline
If you would like to know more about SAHARA or help us continue to provide these services, please give us a call at 562-402-4132 or contact us using the button below.
Community of support
Keep up-to-date on SAHARA News, Events & Community Support